Excerpt from The Sundering
“Everyone dies. Those of us left behind are supposed to focus on the good times we had with our departed loved ones. I’m having trouble remembering anything good now that I know the truth. Bryden died because of the decisions I made. As far as I was concerned, I died that day too.”
Thanks Shannon, for stopping by today! Readers, enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win this medieval prize pack:
- A hand-stitched pillow made from a tapestry fragment. I actually watched the owner of RavenStone Castle put it together!
- A handmade pouch from Idiorhythmic Designs. The owner, Raechel, lives in my town so I was able to select the perfect bag (and if you read The Sundering, you know why this bag is important).
- A set of postcards and a bookmark from Mystic Moon Media.
- A copy of the entire Song of Eloh Saga in your choice of ebook format (contains: The Initiate, Anathema, Oubliette, Severed, Sleepers, Afterlife, The Sundering)
- A $25 gift card to Amazon