Hello, I hope you’re having a great weekend. It’s been a slow couple of weeks on the blog, but my life has been hectic. I can’t even find time to read, which is just sad. Thank goodness for audiobooks! Here’s what I posted on the blog the past couple of weeks:
- My WoW pick of the week! (2/20/13)
- Cover Reveal: The Truth About Letting Go by Leigh Talbert Moore
- Review: Me, Him, Them, and It by Caela Carter
- Interview & Giveaway: Shrapnel by Stephanie Lawton
- My WoW pick of the week! (2/27/13)
- It’s Colorado Book Month! #COBookMonth
In other news, that is completely unrelated, but I want to share anyway (I’m just that excited), I got a new camera! My first ever camera that’s NOT a point-n-shoot. With my husband’s help (who’s been into photography for a while and is generally a techie nerd that researches this stuff), I chose the Olympus E-PL5.
I’m really excited to get back into photography with a camera that I can grow into. Plus, this is something my hubby and I can do together. 🙂
(aka Stacking the Shelves)
I’ve had an EPIC past two weeks for books! I did more than one happy dance. I mean, I want to drop everything and read all of these. Right. NOW. All title links take you to Goodreads so you can easily add them to your TBR lists!
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Thank you LBYR!)
- Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland (Thanks Disney-Hyperion!)
- You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle (Thank you HarperTeen!)
- Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider (Thanks HarperTeen!)
- The Truth About Letting Go by Leigh T. Moore (Thanks Leigh!)
- Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein (Thanks Lisa!)
Yes. Yes, I’m still reading DoB&S. It’s embarrassing. I want to stop and just start over from the beginning when I have time to just sit and read for a day. *sigh*
What are you reading?
This coming week I have a cover reveal, my review of The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd (I hope to actually post this week), and as always, my WoW pick! In celebration of Colorado Book Month, I’ll also be featuring CO authors in a “How I Write” feature, as well as taking part in the meme “This Colorado Life”.
Have a great week!